Saturday, November 9, 2013

Shiro Cosmetics Haul - Swatches (including LE Halloween Shade)


It's time for another Shiro Cosmetics haul!  I needed to make another order because I wanted the limited edition Halloween 2013 shade.  Shiro comes out with a Halloween collection every year based on the Nightmare Before Christmas.  The sample I got was 'Two Faced'; I also needed more samples of Lingered in Twilight and Evolve to press since I messed up the other ones :(



Here's what came with my order; candy corn in the spirit of Halloween!  I also asked her to send me some stickers since she has the best labels.  She sent me some cool ones including Captain Malcom Reynolds and Nic Cage Raking Leaves on a Brisk October Afternoon.  I'm fairly certain that's why I haven't been able to sleep at night...


Anywho, I was so behind on this post because I was waiting for empty palettes to come in so I can press the shadows!

Daylight - Top Row:  War of Five Armies, What's this Lever Do?, Steve-O-Lantern, You Dropped Your Rod, Beyond the Fence
Bottom Row:  Colonel, Zora Sapphire, Steve, There and Back Again, Two Faced
Flash
Daylight:  Equivalent Exchange, Elite Four, Master Sword
Pictures are taken under daylight bulb and swatches over ELF Essential Primer (click to enlarge)

War of Five Armies

You Dropped Your Rod

What's This Lever Do?

Steve-O-Lantern

Two Faced

Daylight:  War of Five Armies, You Dropped Your Rod, What's This Lever Do?, Steve-O-Lantern, Two Faced
Flash:  War of Five Armies, You Dropped Your Rod, What's This Lever Do?, Steve-O-Lantern, Two Faced

Equivalent Exchange

Elite Four

Master Sword

Colonel

Zora Sapphire

Daylight:  Equivalent Exchange, Elite Four, Master Sword, Colonel, Zora Sapphire
Flash:  Equivalent Exchange, Elite Four, Master Sword, Colonel, Zora Sapphire

Steve

Beyond the Fence

There and Back Again

Daylight:  Steve, Beyond the Fence, There and Back Again
Flash:  Steve, Beyond the Fence, There and Back Again

Here's a look I did using Zora Sapphire, War of Five Armies, and Nyan Cat Intertube:

Daylight:  Zora Sapphire on lid, War of Five Armies in crease

Flash:  Zora Sapphire on lid, War of Five Armies in crease

Daylight EOTD
Flash EOTD
Nyan Cat shirt to match Nyan Cat lips :)

I hope you guys enjoyed this short post!  As always, Shiro shadows are amazingly soft and pigmented.  I enjoy pressing their eyeshadow samples so much since I get a lot more use out of them that way.  The owner, Caitlin, also gives generous amounts for certain colors so you really get more than you paid for!  Please check them out and let me know which colors you get.

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment