Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Geek Chic Cosmetics Strange Aeons Collection Swatches


Hey guys, I have a very small swatch post for you today!  During Geek Chic Cosmetic's second Reckoning, I wanted to pick up the entire Strange Aeons collection that was being discontinued.  It's my favorite collection from them so I wanted everything, especially after I've gotten a few samples before and loved them.  However, other people had the same idea, so when I was checking out (8 minutes after the Reckoning started), several shades were already out!  I ended up purchasing from Beauty Bohemia, a store based in Australia which sells many popular brands as well.  Shipping was a lot, but I really wanted the full collection so I chalked it up and bought it.

I bought four other shades as well, but I already swatched Blood Wine previously, so I won't reswatch it here.

Pictures taken under daylight bulb and swatched over ELF Essential Primer (click to enlarge)

Hellfire
Hellfire:  pale pink with red sheen and silver sparkles.  My jar of this actually leaked a good amount and was pretty messy.  I shot Geek Chic a message with a picture and they sent me a replacement right away.



Bojutsu Science Adept
Bojutsu Science Adept:  lavender with holographic glitter




Guiding Star
Guiding Star:  dark gray toned purple with silver sparkles

Daylight:  Hellfire, Bojutsu Science Adept, Guiding Star
Flash:  Hellfire, Bojutsu Science Adept, Guiding Star




Eldritch
Eldritch:  golden olive




Cyclopean
Cyclopean:  shimmery teal with silver sparkles




Daemoniac
Daemoniac:  sheer violet base with rainbow sparkles




Antequarian
Antequarian:  antique gold with gold sparkles




Madness
Madness:  shimmery burgundy with red and gold sparkles




Non-Euclidean
Non-Euclidean:  charcoal base with TONS of gold and blue glitter

Daylight:  Eldritch, Cyclopean, Daemoniac, Antequarian, Madness, Non-Euclidean
Flash:  Eldritch, Cyclopean, Daemoniac, Antequarian, Madness, Non-Euclidean
- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment