Friday, November 27, 2015

Notoriously Morbid Down the Spiral Tribute Trio Swatches


Happy Black Friday, everyone!  I have swatches of Notoriously Morbid's fourth Tribute Trio to show today!  This set was inspired by Nine Inch Nails and was also a collaboration with popular beauty blogger/vlogger BiohazardousBeauty.  It includes two eyeshadows and a full sized Mystic Matte lipstick!  (Side note:  NM's Mystic Matte lipsticks recently won Portrait of Mai's annual indie award for Best Liquid Lipstick!)

Pictures taken under daylight bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Silencing Machine
Silencing Machine:  charcoal base with gold and red sparkles




Sin
Sin:  beautiful metallic red 




Ruiner
Ruiner:  matte dark brown lipstick


Silencing Machine, Sin, Ruiner


Bonus FotD!


Sin (lid), Silencing Machine (outer corner and crease)

Sin and Silencing Machine on eyes, Ruiner on lips

This mini collection is gorgeous and vampy.  I love the way the two shadows go together; the lipstick is a bit dark for my liking, but I'm sure I can make it wearable for me.

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment