Friday, November 27, 2015

AFK Cosmetics Discontinued Products 2015 Swatches


Recently, AFK Cosmetics had to discontinue several of their lesser selling products.  Since they were being discounted, I decided to pick a few of them up!


I love love love Dena, she draws a snowman on every single one of my invoices!  I'm sure this was supposed to be creepy, but it's super cute :)

Pictures taken under daylight bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Tide Caller
Tide Caller:  ice blue with gold sparkles




Getting Stumped
Getting Stumped:  blackened green with copper shimmers




Solar Flare
Solar Flare:  metallic orange gold




Crystal Arrow
Crystal Arrow:  ice blue with silver sparkles




Survey Corps
Survey Corps:  kelly green with gold shimmers




Fear Me
Fear Me:  charcoal base with gold and green shimmers




Missing Link
Missing Link:  sheer light pink with gold shimmers, frosting scent




Smoke and Mirrors
Smoke and Mirrors:  sheer dark purple with red shimmers, frosting scent.  I applied only one sheer layer for this picture, so it doesn't show up much.  It can definitely be built up a little bit, but still just looks like a sheer, dark color.  I wore it for work once and two of my coworkers said they didn't like it :(  I think I'll just stick to a light layer of this for moisturization.


Tide Caller, Getting Stumped, Solar Flare, Crystal Arrow, Survey Corps, Fear Me, Missing Link, Smoke and Mirrors

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment