Friday, November 27, 2015

Innocent and Twisted Alchemy November 2015 Subscription Swatches


Can you believe I'm actually posting swatches of Innocent and Twisted Alchemy's subscription box before the month is over?!  I know, me neither.  Anyway, this month's box was inspired by Clueless and while I've watched the movie once or twice, it was never a favorite of mine.  I still adore I+TA's eyeshadow formula though, so receiving these boxes each month is always great.

Pictures taken under daylight bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


I'm Audi!
I'm Audi!:  gold with faint pink shimmers




Classic Baldwin
Classic Baldwin:  pale pink with beautiful blue duochrome.  This is a very beautiful and glowy shade.




Spoiled Betties
Spoiled Betties:  pink with gold sparkles




Full-On Monet
Full-On Monet:  iris with blue sparkles and red shimmers


I'm Audi!, Classic Baldwin, Spoiled Betties, Full-On Monet




Treasured Bronze
Treasured Bronze:  golden bronze.  This was a sample from Willow Tree Minerals; I hadn't heard of the brand before so it's something to look into.




Disco
Disco:  lavender with green shimmers.  This was a sample from Reliq Minerals, another shop I hadn't tried yet but the shadow formula is very nice.




Spoiled
Spoiled:  hot pink blush with gold sparkles.  This was a blush sample from Dreamworld; I didn't realize it was a blush and instead swatched it over eyeshadow bases.  It's very pigmented, but it can definitely be sheered out for daily use!




Draw Me Like One of Your French Girls
Draw Me Like One of Your French Girls:  rosy brown MLBB




Folly Beach Follies
Folly Beach Follies:  light rain, sea spray, ocean breeze, warm sand, dry grass.  This is a perfume sample from Southern Comforts.  I'm terrible at describing scents and picking up notes, so the description is from the shop itself.


Treasured Bronze, Disco, Spoiled, Draw Me Like One of Your French Girls

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment