Wednesday, November 18, 2015

1UP Box NIGHTMARE vs Super Geek Box CHAOS vs Loot Crate TIME October 2015!


I'm trying very hard to catch up on monthly reviews!  Some of my November boxes just shipped out so I want to get this October review before those arrive.  As expected, the boxes were themed after Halloween and Back to the Future.  For anyone who didn't know, Back to the Future day recently passed, so Loot Crate made a Time themed box.  I actually enjoyed all my boxes immensely this month and can't wait to see what I get for November!


1UP Box Nightmare

Awesome Pokemon/Mario crossover shirt.  The Gastly line is one of my favorites because of Gengar.


Boo sleeping mask!  Both cute and useful since I use sleep masks often.


Glow in the dark parachute chord


Daryl Dixon and Jack Skellington Pocket Pops


Nightmare themed poster


Pop rocks


Nightmare Pin


Super Geek Box Chaos


Joker shirt


Absolutely adorable Jack Skellington Dorbz.  It's already joined my other subscription box plushies on the bed.


Awesome reversible Boo air fresheners!


Venom face mask bandana thing


Foam chainsaw


Pop rocks again


Chaos Pin


Loot Crate Time


Bill & Ted shirt


Exclusive Doc Brown Funko Pop


Miniature Hoverboard


Metal Sonic Spork


Time Magazine


Time Pin


Awesome reversible Time box

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment