Thursday, November 5, 2015

Hello Waffle Blushed Collection Swatches and Review


I'm excited to finally be sharing swatches of Hello Waffle Cosmetics' Blushed collection!  This rose gold and purple collection was created to celebrate owner Christine's 24th birthday.  It was during the end of August; I received my order around September but one color was missing so I held off posting the swatches until I had the whole collection.  Christine shipped my missing shadow immediately and upgraded it to a full size!  She also included a full sized Waffle balm with my original order ♥

Along with the Blushed collection, I ordered a tinted balm and samples of two highlighters as well.  Everyone had been raving about Lavender Cream, so I knew I had to try it out.

Pictures taken under daylight bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Tulle
Tulle:  pale lavender with pink shimmer




Ivory Roses
Ivory Roses:  matte mauve rose




Sweetheart
Sweetheart:  champagne with silver shimmer




Fanciful
Fanciful:  pink with gold shimmer




Candlelight
Candlelight:  shimmery pink gold




Centerpiece
Centerpiece:  shimmery rose gold with gold sparkle


Tulle, Ivory Roses, Sweetheart, Fanciful, Candlelight, Centerpiece




Sequins
Sequins:  iris with silver sparkles




Cushion Cut
Cushion Cut:  lavender with gold sparkles




Afterparty
Afterparty:  coral with gold sparkles




Filigree
Filigree:  burgundy with purple sparkles




Accents
Accents:  matte rosewood




Royal Icing
Royal Icing:  blackened purple with pink sheen


Sequins, Cushion Cut, Afterparty, Filigree, Accents, Royal Icing




24
24:  semi sheer warm pink gloss with gold sparkles




Chignon
Chignon:  sheer pink nude balm, very comfortable and moisturizing




Wafflebalm
Wafflebalm:  coconut vanilla scented, very moisturizing




Lavender Cream
Lavender Cream:  pale silver lavender highlight




Midna
Midna:  pale gold highlight


24, Chignon, Lavender Cream, Midna

Overall, the Blushed collection is cohesive, beautiful, and good quality.  There are enough color variations to make many different looks.  I like that there are a few lighter colors to use as inner corner highlights and some mattes as well.  As usual, I enjoy Hello Waffle's lip products, the gloss gave a subtle yet feminine glow to my face and the balm was a great nude balm for smoky eyes.  I love using Royal Icing as an outer corner shade, but my favorite in the set would have to be Centerpiece as it's a beautiful rose gold.  This was an excellent way to celebrate Christine's birthday and I'm looking forward to more collections!

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment