Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Aromaleigh June 2015 Ephemera - Swatches and Review!


Your eyes do not deceive you, I'm actually posting something on the day I received it!  I have Aromaleigh's June Ephemera today and the theme is Melusine.  As usual, it was wrapped colorful ribbons that fit the theme and came with iridescent packaging worms and candy.  It came with three eyeshadows, one blush, one contour sample, and a lip gloss from Dreamworld Hermetica.




Beautiful artwork drawn by Linda from Innocent + Twisted Alchemy!

Pictures taken under daylight bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Bain Enchantee
Bain Enchantee:  shimmery lavender with silver sparkles and pink shimmer




Melusine
Melusine:  absolutely beautiful taupe base with green duochrome.  I love this color so much, the green duochrome is stunning.




Tres Faulse Serpente
Tres Faulse Serpente:  shimmery forest green with blue and pink sparkles




Lamentation
Lamentation:  barbie pink blush with slight blue sheen and silver microshimmers.  This is a really light and fluffy blush that's very blendable and wearable when applied.




Spectre de la Nuit
Spectre de la Nuit:  satin mauve plum with red sheen.  This is Aromaleigh's first Sculpting Glisten that can also be used as an eyeshadow.  I find it very blendable and beautiful as well.




Dark Mermaid
Dark Mermaid:  moderately opaque plum gloss with teal shimmers.  This is a gloss(?) sample from Dreamworld Hermetica and it's really moisturizing and comfortable.  The blue shimmers are a bit more apparent in person but not as much as I would've liked.  I'll still look out for more Dreamworld glosses though, because the formula for this really impressed me.


Bain Enchantee, Melusine, Tres Faulse Serpente, Lamentation, Spectre de la Nuit, Dark Mermaid



Bonus FotD

Bain Enchantee (inner corner), Melusine (lid), Tres Faulse Serpente (outer corner and crease) over Notoriously Morbid Shadow Bind

Lamentation on cheeks, Spectre de la Nuit (cheek contour), Dark Mermaid (lips)

I really enjoyed this month's Ephemera (as usual) and I was REALLY excited about the Sculpting Glisten!  I was a bit heavy handed in my FotD because I applied it with my finger and kept trying to blend it away.  It really is easy to use and very wearable.  I'm also really happy with how wearable the blush applied because it looked very bright in the container.  I haven't looked up who the next month's theme will be about but I'm sure it'll be a great box as usual.

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment