Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Ipsy February 2015 - #IpsyLove


Welcome back everyone, I have a review of Ipsy's February bag for you today!  I was considering cancelling my Ipsy subscription for awhile because I've been pretty disappointed and underwhelmed these past months.  The only reason I kept at it was because of the cute bags they give you.  However, this month was great!  I didn't get a chance to try everything yet, but the things I did try I liked.

Cute bag!


Volumizing Spray
Volumizing Spray:  this is a volumizing hairspray from Eva NYC.  I now own a bunch of hairsprays from Ipsy and don't use them very often.  I try not to use them because they make my hair dirty, so I might just gift this to someone.




Face Oil
Face Oil:  this is a facial oil sample from Mitchell and Peach.  I'm super apprehensive about putting any kind of oil on my face because I have combination skin.  I see pretty good results though, so I may try it for a few days.




Eyelash Curler
Eyelash Curler:  this pretty curler is from Emite Makeup and comes with a replacement sponge.  I really like the colors and had been wanting a new curler.  However, it doesn't open wide enough and I have to actually work hard and make sure to fit all my lashes in the space.




Creamy Lip Stain
Creamy Lip Stain in 'Flirtini':  this seems like a full sized product, but I could be wrong.  It's a pigmented medium pink gloss from City Color.  It's lychee scented and not drying; it's not a color I reach for often, but I like the formula.




Blush
Blush in 'Cosmopolitan':  this is a blendable soft pink blush by ModelCo.  I was very happy with the size that was given because it seems like a full sized product and I can actually fit my blush brush in it.  This isn't a color I'd normally pick up because of how light it is, but it actually gives a nice pink glow to my face.  It's definitely buildable and very pretty.

Daylight:  Flirtini lip stain, Cosmopolitan blush
Overall, I was pretty satisfied with this month's bag.  I'll give it a few more months before deciding whether I should cancel or not.  I mean, I get so many indie cosmetics nowadays that I don't actually need anymore makeup.

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment