Wednesday, February 19, 2014

February 2014 Ipsy - The Look of Love


Here's the Ipsy February bag, the theme is "The Look of Love".  I was pretty excited to receive this because I do like getting into the spirit of Valentine's day and I enjoy getting reds.  I didn't get any shipping or tracking information this month though, so that was weird and a huge surprise when the bag finally came.


Cute pink bag with pink leopard print inside
skyn ICELAND - Fresh Start Mask with Ice Age Mud
Fresh Start Mask with Ice Age Mud:  This is the first mask I received from them and I haven't tried it yet, but I do enjoy getting masks.



J.cat eyelashes
J.cat Eyelashes:  I have no feelings towards falsies; they're not good or bad.  These seem to be a bit more dramatic I'm used to, but I do want to try them out.



Tini Beauty - Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow + Base in One
Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow + Base in One:  I received this in the color Violette, which is a pretty orchid color.  It's a bit thinner than what I'd expect from a cream shadow.  I feel like it might crease because it doesn't fully dry.  I shall see.



POP Beauty Plump Pout Mini
Plump Pout Mini:  I got this in the color Fuchsia Freesia.  It's a hot pink and I really like the packaging.  However, I cannot recommend this to anyone because there's a HORRIBLE burning rubber smell.  It's terrible and pungent.  It took a lot for me to even try on this color on my lips because I could smell it on.  This is just horrible.



Zoya Nail Polish
Zoya Nail Polish:  I got this in the color Dot, which is a pale pink.  I'm happy I got this because I have nothing similar and I'm excited to try.

Swatches are over bare skin

Daylight:  Violette, Fuchsia Freesia
Flash:  Violette, Fuchsia Freesia
Overall, this bag was kind of meh.  I wasn't too into the bag this month and the only thing I really liked was the nail polish.  I hope Ipsy addresses the issue with the lip gloss.

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment