Thursday, May 5, 2016

Geek Chic Cosmetics April 2016 CotM Duo Swatches and Review


I have a short swatch post of Geek Chic's recent Color of the Months.  Their current TAT is 10 business days.  I bought one of their older CotMs and their April duo that was inspired by Invader Zim.  Invader Zim was one of my very favorite childhood shows.  I love it so much that I've rewatched it several times and was ecstatic when I found out they would be reviving it in comic book form.  (I actually bought the first few books at NYCC 2015!)

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Timeless
Timeless:  blush coral with red and gold shimmers




I'M NAAAKED!!
I'M NAAAKED!!:  light green with silver sparkles and green shimmers




Perfectly Normal Human Worm Baby
Perfectly Normal Human Worm Baby:  purple with gold sparkles and red and green shimmers


Timeless, I'M NAAAKED!!, Perfectly Normal Human Worm Baby

I haven't worn Timeless yet, but I have worn the Invader Zim duo and they've really impressed me.  For such light and sparkly colors, I expected them to be more sheer and have tons of fallout.  I've worn them both on my lower lashline over regular non-sticky primer and they held up so well.  They were extremely pigmented and I had minimal to no fallout at all!  I'm thoroughly impressed with these and hope to showcase them on my lid someday.  (My eye looks are normally posted on my Facebook page of the same name and/or Instagram @infamousjoe.)

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment