Monday, May 23, 2016

Hello Waffle May 2016 Visage - Charlotte's Web Swatches


This month's Visage subscription from Hello Waffle Cosmetics was inspired by Charlotte's Web.  The Visage box is a monthly subscription that currently has a wait list, but Hello Waffle's usual TAT is 10-15 business days.  Since last month featured some bright colors, this month has some very neutral matte shadows.  






Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half) 


The County Fair
The County Fair:  champagne gold 




A Young Girl
A Young Girl:  matte pink nude




An Unusual Spider
An Unusual Spider:  matte dark brown




Glass Coffin
Glass Coffin:  matte medium pink.  This was a free sample from their recently released Snow White collection.  I'm thinking of picking up the lipsticks and duochrome shadows from that collection!




Reclusa
Reclusa:  light peach blush with purple shimmers.  This was a full sized subscription exclusive blush from My Pretty Zombie Cosmetics.  This is the first big square jar I have so I was really intrigued.  The blush looked pretty nice and natural on me so I might end up using it as a highlighter.






Bare lips

Some Pig

Some Pig on face
Some Pig:  opaque watermelon pink lipstick; watermelon scent.  The scent is so delightful and the lipstick is opaque in one swipe.  I'm not sure how often I'll use a bright lipstick but it's good to have in my stash.


The Country Fair, A Young Girl, An Unusual Spider, Glass Coffin, Reclusa, Some Pig

- Jolie ♥

2 comments:

  1. Great review!! I hope you get those Shadows! I really want to order some but need to limit what I order so thats why I need to see a review, plus I trust your judgement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will eventually get those shadows and will post swatches when I do :)

      Delete