Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Innocent + Twisted Alchemy May 2016 Subscription Swatches


Hello, everyone!  I have a short swatch post of Innocent and Twisted Alchemy's May subscription box.  The subscription box is monthly, though their regular TAT is 14-18 business days.  This subscription is themed after CLAMP's Magic Knight Rayearth, a series I read when I was younger.  If I haven't mentioned before, I'm a huge, huge fan of CLAMP's works and have been following them or years.  I truly hope I+TA comes out with more CLAMP collections later on because the owner, Linda, makes beautiful shadows in a great formula.

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Healing Winds
Healing Winds:  bright chartreuse with red and gold sparkles




Icicle Blades
Icicle Blades:  sky blue with green and red shimmers




Red Lightning
Red Lightning:  purple with gold and red shimmers




Unyielding Wish
Unyielding Wish:  rusty red with green duochrome.  Beautiful eyeshadow sample from Eccentric Cosmetics.  This shadow was made exclusively for the subscription and I would've expected this shade for Red Lightning more because of the red tones.  Nonetheless, it's gorgeous and the duochrome comes out really effortlessly in person.




Not the Enemy
Not the Enemy:  dark gray purple with silver sheen and purple sparkles.  This was a full size shadow from Shiro Cosmetics also created exclusively for this subscription.  It's a nice shade and does remind me of the character it's inspired by.


Healing Winds, Icicle Blades, Red Lightning, Unyielding Wish, Not the Enemy

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment