Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Notoriously Morbid May 2016 Vanishing Cabinet - One Lonely Tear Swatches and Review


This month's Notoriously Morbid Vanishing Cabinet was themed after the movie Cry Baby.  Notoriously Morbid's current TAT is 5-10 business days, though the Vanishing Cabinet is a recurring monthly subscription.  This month's box included three mini eyeshadows and one mini Mystic Matte lipstick.  The box was co-created by fellow promo model, Sharie, as well.  This is one of my favorite boxes because of the gorgeous Mystic Matte and I used everything as soon as I opened the box.


Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


CryBaby
CryBaby:  white with green duochrome and silver sparkles




Hatchet Face
Hatchet Face:  pinky red with red sparkles




High School Hell Cat
High School Hell Cat:  black base with tons of blue and pink sparkles.  This shade is beautiful and I took one blurry shot to showcase the sparkles!






Bare lips

Scrape
Scrape:  brown based pink nude liquid lipstick.  It's a Mystic Matte created exclusively for this box and I fell completely in love.  It's opaque in one coat, dries instantly, and is my perfect MLBB.  It does leave behind a hot pink stain, but the shade is so opaque that reapplication covers the stain.  NM is making the shade available for purchase (full size only) this weekend!  I know I'll be picking up a few for me and some coworkers :D


CryBaby, Hatchet Face, High School Hell Cat, Scrape


Bonus FotD!


CryBaby (inner corner), Hatchet Face (lid and lower lashline), High School Hell Cat (lid, outer corner, crease, lower lashline)


Scrape on lips

I really love this month's box and my look came out a bit more patriotic than I expected.  I still felt like a million bucks and regretted having to take off my makeup at the end of the night.  My makeup stayed on beautifully for the whole day, though I did have to reapply Scrape a few times after meals.  As I mentioned before, Scrape will be made available to purchase this weekend and several new Mystic Matte lipsticks will be released as well!  Head on over to NM's FB page (Notoriously Morbid's Customer's Crypt) to check out sneak peeks :)

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment