Thursday, October 1, 2015

Notoriously Morbid Shades of Song Tribute Trio Swatches


I have a short swatch post for you all today!  It's the third Tribute Trio by Notoriously Morbid and is inspired by the songs of Elliott Smith.  I'm not familiar with his music, but I purchased this set as usual because I love everything NM puts out.

Pictures taken under daylight bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


The Reflected Sound of Everything
The Reflected Sound of Everything:  bright blue with green shimmers.  It's pretty unique and I'm not quite sure I have anything similar in my collection.




Your Candle Burns Too Bright
Your Candle Burns Too Bright:  dark orange with blue sparkles




You Won't, But You Might
You Won't, But You Might:  black with tons of gold, green, and red shimmers


The Reflected Sound of Everything, Your Candle Burns Too Bright, You Won't But You Might

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment