Thursday, October 15, 2015

Loot Crate PAX Prime 2015 Exclusive Box


Loot Crate did a Fallout inspired box for PAX Prime 2015.  I'm not a fan of Fallout, but I decided to get the box anyway, to see what cool items were in it.  Plus the box was reversible and folded into a Gameboy...how could I not get it?


Nuka Cola Shirt



Dragon Age Figure



Halo Badge



Portal 2 Figure



PAX Prime 2015 Pin



Reversible Gameboy Box Art

There were actually a pair of DOTA2 crew socks that were included that I didn't get a picture of (because I wore them and they're in the laundry...)  Overall, this box was pretty meh.  It costs more than a normal monthly box and I felt like the items weren't so great.  That may be because I'm not familiar with Fallout, but I was mostly excited about the box itself, and that should say a lot about the contents.

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment