Thursday, October 1, 2015

Innocent + Twisted Alchemy September 2015 Subscription Swatches


Today I have swatches of Innocent + Twisted Alchemy's September subscription box.  This one is particularly exciting because it's inspired by the Predator franchise and features some absolutely beautiful duochromes!  If you haven't read my previous posts, I really enjoyed their Alien themed box and was hoping for a Predator one and they delivered.  I like the Alien franchise more than the Predator franchise, but I like the Predator culture more as they're a mostly honorable warrior race.  Anyway, onto swatches!

Pictures taken under daylight bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Marked By the Kill
Marked By the Kill:  shimmery orange copper




Cold & Dirty
Cold & Dirty:  gorgeous brown with green duochrome.  The formula and color of this shadow blows me away and is one I would consider getting a full size of!




Trophies of Man
Trophies of Man:  shimmery silver green




Unblooded Hunt
Unblooded Hunt:  stone blue




Hearts of Fire
Hearts of Fire:  pigmented bright red with blue sparkles and pink shimmer.  A shadow sample from The Chequered Lily and surprised me by how extremely pigmented and red it was.  




Worm Food
Worm Food:  satin taupe with gold sparkles.  A shadow sample from Abyssal Realm; I've never heard of that company before so it's good I get to try new things.




Xenomorph
Xenomorph:  gray with purple sheen and gold sparkles.  A shadow sample from Dark Matter Makeup, the purple sheen is very strong as evidenced in the swatch.  I'm surprised this wasn't in the Alien box instead, but it's still sort of in theme since there was an Alien and Predator crossover series (very disappointing though).


Marked by the Kill, Cold & Dirty, Trophies of Man, Unblooded Hunt, Hearts of Fire, Worm Food, Xenomorph



Voodoo
Voodoo:  extremely opaque dark purple gloss.  This is a gloss from Spectrum Cosmetics and any patchiness in the lip swatch is completely my fault.  I didn't realize how opaque it was and dabbed a huge amount on my lips, then proceeded to try to blend it out and then wiped some away.  Only a little bit is needed for opaque coverage; I almost want to call it a liquid lipstick.  I've tried another gloss from Spectrum Cosmetics awhile ago and from what I remember, it was amazingly opaque as well.

As you can tell, I really love the theme and all the colors I got this month.  All the shades I+T made were extremely beautiful and had an amazing formula!  I hope they keep churning out beautiful duochromes because they were seriously stunning this month.  I'm also extremely impressed by the glosses by Spectrum Cosmetics.  I think I really have to take a look at the shop!

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment