Saturday, July 13, 2019

Notoriously Morbid January 2019 Mystic Monthly - Varney Swatches


Welcome back, everyone!  I have a short swatch post of Notoriously Morbid's January 2019 Mystic Monthly.  It marks the start of a new theme - Penny Dreadfuls!  The MM included one Mystic Matte lipstick and one Sinister Sprite tinted balm.  NM's current TAT is 10 - 15 business days, but the MM ships on a different schedule.



Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over bare skin




Bare lips
Varney
Varney on face
Varney:  berry red






Feast of Blood
Feast of Blood on face
Feast of Blood:  sheer pink lip balm


Varney, Feast of Blood

Overall, January was one of my favorite months for the MM combo.  I found Varney and Feast of Blood to both be extremely wearable!  I know I've worn Feast of Blood very often as it gives a nice wash of color while being comfortable.  Be on the look out for more posts coming soon and I hope you're all enjoying your summer so far!

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment