Sunday, July 14, 2019

Notoriously Morbid February 2019 Vanishing Cabinet - Gothic America Swatches


Welcome back, everyone!  I have swatches of Notoriously Morbid's February 2019 Vanishing Cabinet!  It was inspired by The Addams Family (movie, I believe).  I was a fan of the show growing up, so I'm happy that there was a collection inspired by it.  The VC included four mini eyeshadows and one mini contour powder.  NM's current TAT is 10 - 15 business days, but the VC ships on a different schedule.




Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over Notoriously Morbid Shadow Bind (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Are they Dead?
Are they Dead?:  warm tan with blue shimmers




You Rang?
You Rang?:  turquoise with copper shimmers and blue sparkles




Desperate. Howling Demon
Desperate. Howling Demon:  dark brown with blue shimmers and green sparkles




I'm a Homicidal Maniac
I'm a Homicidal Maniac:  charcoal with silver shimmers and gold and red sparkles




We Gladly Feast on Those Who Would Subdue Us
We Gladly Feast on Those Who Would Subdue Us:  matte taupe contour


Are they Dead?, You Rang?, Desperate Howling Demon, I'm a Homicidal Maniam, We Gladly Feast on Those Who Would Subdue Us

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment