Saturday, July 13, 2019

Notoriously Morbid That's How the Story Goes and Jan '19 Crypt Creation Swatches


Good evening, everyone!  I have a relatively short swatch post of Notoriously Morbid's That's How the Story Goes palette and Jan '19 Crypt Creation.  Unfortunately, these are no longer available for purchase on the website, but you may be able to find them in destashes.  Notoriously Morbid's current TAT is 10 - 15 business days.  

Disclaimer:  I'm a promoter for Notoriously Morbid and purchased these products using a promoter's discount.

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over Notoriously Morbid Shadow Bind (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Creatures of Snow
Creatures of Snow:  icy blue with green shimmers




Queen Bee
Queen Bee:  lemon with green shimmers




Pet Dragonfly
Pet Dragonfly:  royal purple with copper sparkles




Forest of Green
Forest of Green:  forest green with green and gold sparkles




Dirty Paws
Dirty Paws:  antique gold with gold and red sparkles




Great Chemistry
Great Chemistry (Jan '19 Crypt Creation):  multichrome red to copper to chartreuse.  This shade was absolutely beautiful and I found it be perform better over a sticky base.


Creatures of Snow, Queen Bee, Pet Dragonfly, Forest of Green, Dirty Paws, Great Chemistry

I really loved this palette and I was so glad to get my hands on it.  I found each shadow to work well as a lid/spotlight shade.  They were easy to blend and lasted all day!  I hope you enjoy your palette as much as I enjoyed mine!

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment