Sunday, July 14, 2019

Notoriously Morbid New Diablos 2019 Swatches


Hello, everyone!  I'm excited to post swatches of Notoriously Morbid's new Diablos!  I fell in love with two of them immediately as they are my perfect nude and MLBB.  I wear them almost every day and am almost finished with one of them.  Fortunately, these lipsticks are permanent and available on the website!  Notoriously Morbid's current TAT is 10 - 15 business days.  

Disclaimer:  I'm a promoter for Notoriously Morbid and purchased these products using a promoter's discount.

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over Notoriously Morbid Shadow Bind (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


 No One Keeps a Secret
No One Keeps a Secret (Feb '19 CotM):  rosewood with tons of green sparkles and blue and red shimmers




Glow Bat
Glow Bat:  lavender highlighter with blue shimmers; swatched heavily over bare skin






Bare lips
Worship
Worship on face
Worship:  matte milk chocolate nude.  This is currently my favorite nude and go to lip color ♥






Rumor
Rumor on face
Rumor:  matte rosewood.  This is my other favorite shade as it's my MLBB and go to shade when I don't know what lipstick to wear with an eye look!






Corrupt
Corrupt on face
Corrupt:  matte dark mauve






Summon
Summon on face
Summon:  matte dusty purple with blue sheen






Vexed
Vexed on face
Vexed:  matte blood red


No One Keeps a Secret, Glow Bat, Worship, Rumor, Corrupt, Summon, Vexed


- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment