Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Notoriously Morbid January 2019 Color of the Month - I Am No King Swatches


Good evening, everyone!  I have a very short swatch post of Notoriously Morbid's January Color of the Month shadow.  It was a beautiful multichrome eyeshadow inspired by Jason Momoa's Aquaman.  Unfortunately, it's no longer available for purchase on the website, but you may be able to find them in destashes.  Notoriously Morbid's current TAT is 10 - 15 business days.  

Disclaimer:  I'm a promoter for Notoriously Morbid and purchased these products using a promoter's discount.

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over Notoriously Morbid Shadow Bind (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)

I Am No King
I Am No King:  semi loose multichrome chartreuse to copper to blue

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment