Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Notoriously Morbid December 2018 Mystic Monthly - Fuzanglong Swatches


Good evening, everyone!  I have a short swatch post of Notoriously Morbid's December 2018 Mystic Monthly, which also marks the end of the Dragon Tail Mystics.  The last lipstick was inspired by the Chinese dragon Fuzanglong.  The MM included one Mystic Matte lipstick and one Cursed Crystal (eye and lip topper; new product!).  NM's current TAT is 10 - 15 business days, but the MM ships on a different schedule.



Pictures taken under LED bulb




Bare lips
Fuzanglong
Fuzanglong on face
Fuzanglong:  plum with red and blue shimmers




Hidden Treasures
Hidden Treasures:  metallic pearl with pink sheen


Fuzanglong, Hidden Treasures

I'd like to thank Notoriously Morbid's owner, Carrie, for letting me contribute to 2018's Mystic Monthly.  It was a huge honor and so much fun to see my suggestions come to fruition.  I hope everyone enjoyed the Dragon Tail Mystics as much as I did!

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment