Thursday, October 19, 2017

Notoriously Morbid September 2017 Mystic Monthly - Endor Swatches and Review


Welcome back, everyone!  I'm so excited to show off swatches of Notoriously Morbid's September Mystic Monthly!  It was inspired by Endor and featured a Mystic Matte liquid lipstick as well as a Night Kiss Lip Balm. Notoriously Morbid's current TAT is 14 business days, but the Mystic Monthly bills on the 20th of each month and ships two business days later.





Bare lips
Endor
Endor on face
Endor:  beautiful rosewood with copper shimmers.  I fell head over heels in love with this color!  I think it may be my favorite Mystic Matte lipstick yet (even beating out Bishop!)  It's the perfect My Lips But Better (MLBB) shade and the perfect rosewood that I've been wanting.  I really hope this color is voted back into permanence because I can't imagine running out of it.  




Speak to Spirits
Speak to Spirits:  deliciously Nutter Butter scented

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment