Thursday, October 19, 2017

1UP FIGHT vs Super Geek DRAGON vs Loot Crate KINGDOM vs Loot Anime WORK FOR IT! August 2017


Here I am, desperately trying to catch up on blog posts.  I really loved everything I received in my Super Geek Box for August, but didn't actually like anything in the 1UP Box.  August's box as well as September's were what made me unsubscribe to 1UP until I find a theme I like.  Unfortunately, they don't let you skip months, so you'd have to unsubscribe and resubscribe as needed.  I also picked up Loot Crate for August because the theme was up my alley.



1UP Fight

Deadpool and Mario crossover shirt


Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles YoYo

Street Fighter Ryu top

Spiderman sticker

Legend of Zelda poster

Fight poster

Fight button



Super Geek Dragon

Adorable Charmander shirt

1000 piece Wyvern puzzle (I love jigsaw puzzles, so this was awesome)

Yoshi air freshener

Awesome Blue Eyes White Dragon mints

Yoshi stickers

Dragon pin



Loot Crate Kingdom

Legend of Zelda shirt

Nice King and Gunther figure (love this)

One Ring temperature sensitive glass (love this, use it every day)

Lord of the Rings poster

Kingdom magazine

Kingdom pin



Loot Anime Work for It!

Gintoki figure (love this)

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid Journal

Bungo Stray Dogs Pouch

Soul Eater manga (I keep trying to get into it)

The Castle of Cagliostro dollar

Work for It! poster

Work for It! phone charm

Cash register box design

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment