Saturday, March 26, 2016

Notoriously Morbid March 2016 Vanishing Cabinet - 28:06:42:12 Swatches


Happy Spring, everyone!  I have swatches of Notoriously Morbid's March Vanishing Cabinet today.  This month's box is inspired by Donnie Darko, I've never watched the movie because the bunny suit always crept me out, but I definitely like one of the songs featured in it.  This box includes four mini eyeshadows and a mini solid perfume.  This is actually the first month that Notoriously Morbid uses post cards for information instead of regular printer paper.  It seems a bit more professional and I like it a lot!



Picture taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Frank
Frank:  gray with silver sparkles and red shimmer




Philosophy of Time Travel
Philosophy of Time Travel:  blue lavender with blue and red sparkles




Cellar Door
Cellar Door:  brick red with gold sparkles and red shimmers




Wake Up
Wake Up:  dusty purple with tons of gold, red, and green sparkles




Mad World
Mad World:  berry coffee scent.  This smells delicious and always makes me want to eat it!  


Frank, Philosophy of Time Travel, Cellar Door, Wake Up

Even though I hadn't seen Donnie Darko, I did enjoy this box.  It had a good amount of purple shades, which I don't use often, but Philosophy of Time Travel is surprisingly glowy and beautiful.  Cellar Dor and Wake Up were really beautiful and unique as well!  I haven't used them on the eye, but I'm excited to.

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment