Thursday, March 24, 2016

Dawn Eyes Cosmetics Christmas 2012 - Winter Wonderland and other Remnant Swatches!


Awhile back, Dawn Eyes Cosmetics updated their website and successfully transferred over all of their previous collections.  This includes their Remnants section, which consists of shades that were leftover from previous collections that had been discontinued.  The Remnant shades only come in full sizes, but Dawn was very nice and let me purchase samples.  I'm so glad she did because I fell in love with several shades and purchased full sizes!  

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Christmas 2012 Winter Wonderland

Silvered
Silvered:  silver with rainbow sparkles




Sweet Cream
Sweet Cream:  shimmery pale gold with gold sparkles



Butter
Butter:  olive gold with gold sparkles




Pecan Pie
Pecan Pie:  medium brown with gold and red sparkles




Sugared Plums
Sugared Plums:  purple with gold sparkles.  This reminds me of AFK's discontinued Nashor Clause, though I have yet to swatch them side by side.


Silvered, Sweet Cream, Butter, Pecan Pie, Sugared Plums




Christmas Tree
Christmas Tree:  dark green with red sparkles




Wreath
Wreath:  green with gold shimmers




Starlit
Starlit:  blue with green shimmers and silver sparkles




Three Kings
Three Kings:  dark purple with gold sparkles and red shimmers




Santa Sky
Santa Sky:  black with red sparkles and green shimmers


Christmas Tree, Wreath, Starlit, Three Kings, Santa Sky



Miscellaneous Remnants


Whimsy
Whimsy:  matte light pink with gold sparkles, free sample




Diva
Diva:  rose with pink sparkles, free sample




Passion Flower
Passion Flower:  purple with blue shimmers, free sample




Mi Amore
Mi Amore:  light purple with blue sparkles, free sample




Pillow Talk
Pillow Talk:  champagne pink with gold sparkles.  I fell in love with this one and the few after it and purchased a full size.




Keepsake
Keepsake:  pink copper with gold sparkles 




Darko
Darko:  rose gold with gold sparkles.  I bought a full size of this one since I can't get enough of rose golds and similar ones in the color family!




Morning Dove
Morning Dove:  pink mauve with gold sparkles.  Yup, got a full size of this too.  Honestly, I don't even know if I'll be able to use up the sample sizes, let alone full sizes.  However, I know once the Remnant colors sell out, they're gone, so I wanted to make sure I had backups :x


Whimsy, Diva, Passion Flower, Mi Amore, Pillow Talk, Keepsake, Darko, Morning Dove




Caramel Truffle
Caramel Truffle:  brown with gold sparkles




Brassy
Brassy:  red with copper sheen




Red Red Rose
Red Red Rose:  pink rose with blue sparkles




Gilded Rose
Gilded Rose:  rose with gold shimmers




Sweetheart
Sweetheart:  brown with gold sheen and red sparkles




Undeniable Beauty
Undeniable Beauty:  dark brown with gold, red, and green shimmers




Perfect Knight
Perfect Knight:  gray base with pink sparkles and green shimmers.  I also got a full size of this even though it's not a shade I'd normally gravitate towards.  I think it was unique enough to my collection that I needed it.


Caramel Truffle, Brassy, Red Red Rose, Gilded Rose, Sweetheart, Undeniable Beauty, Perfect Knight

As usual, I really like Dawn Eyes' eyeshadow formula.  There are definitely some gems within the Remnants section and I really recommend taking a look before they disappear.  There are a lot of purples in that section that weren't showcased on my blog because I don't like purples, but I know many do.  Dawn Eyes Cosmetics has really great prices as well as a really fast TAT.  Samples are $0.75 and full sizes are $4 with some exceptions including the Remnants, Spearl Mattes, and Kate's Colors.  The prices are still very affordable and I believe there's a collection that can appeal to everyone.

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment