Wednesday, February 17, 2016

1UP Box LEGEND vs Super Geek Box VERSUS vs Loot Crate INVASION January 2016


Ahhh I'm so annoyed at myself for posting this late!  I've been so good with being on time this year!  My February subscription boxes are about to arrive soon, so I guess I'll get the January post out of the way before that happens.

1UP Box Legend


Pug shirt

Deadpool Dorbz

Mario dog tag and sticker set!



Hercules coffee sleeve

Link and Game of Thrones patch

Thor Valentine's card

Absolutely adorable Mew Legend pin!



Super Geek Box Versus

Rosie the Riveter and Ryu crossover shirt

Batman figurine

Iron Man Dorbz

Rosie the Riveter and Street Fighter poster

Mario Kart keychain

The Flash tattoo

Versus pin



Loot Crate Invasion

X Files shirt

Space Invaders figure

Alien Facehugger plush

Vintage movie posters

X Files flashlight

Fifth Element Multipass

Invasion pin

Reversible arcade box

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment