Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Innocent + Twisted Alchemy December 2015 Subscription Swatches


Innocent and Twisted Alchemy's December box seemed to be inspired after Inception (I haven't seen the movie so I could be wrong...)  It included three eyeshadows from the brand and several other samples from other companies.  All the extras from the other companies were created exclusively for this subscription.  And even though I was not familiar with the movie, the shades that I+TA created were beautiful.  They were also holidays appropriate without being too Christmas-y, so you can definitely wear them throughout the year.

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Paradox
Paradox:  charcoal with green and blue shimmers; it had black unblended pigments but blended away while swatching/applying




Falling into Limbo
Falling into Limbo:  beautiful festive green with gold shimmers




Deadly Projections
Deadly Projections:  berry with blue and red shimmers




Dream Within a Dream
Dream Within a Dream:  shimmery pale pink.  This was a sample from Darling Girl Cosmetics, not a shade I would normally wear, but I can use it to highlight my inner corner.




The Architect
The Architect:  matte brick red blush.  This was a blush sample from Chirp Cosmetics and I didn't realize beforehand, so it's applied as an eyeshadow instead.  I'm sure it can be sheered out to a more wearable color on the cheeks, but at least you know it can be used as an eyeshadow as well.




BBRRRRAWWMM
BBRRRRAWWMM:  dark purple brown with gold sparkles.  This was a sample from Shiro Cosmetics and applies very smoothly.  I can see myself using it in the outer corners of my eyes to deepen an eye look.




Dream a Little Bigger Darling
Dream a Little Bigger Darling:  charcoal purple with tons of gold, silver, and red sparkles!  This was an eyeshadow sample from AFK Cosmetics and I thought the sparkles were so fun.  


Paradox, Falling into Limbo, Deadly Projections, Dream Within a Dream, The Architect, BBRRRRAWWMM, Dream a Little Bigger Darling

- Jolie ♥

2 comments:

  1. Lead is one of the more interesting gray/charcoal shades I've seen from any company! I really like Dream a Little Bigger, Darling. And yeah, this collection was definitely based on Inception!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha are you talking about Paradox? Lead is part of Mad Lab and is a straight up lead color ;) I agree, all three shades that I+TA made this month were great. Dream a Little Bigger is really nice and I feel like the swatch didn't show off the sparkles well; it's a lot prettier in person!

      P.S. Remember to come by and pick up your package LOL

      Delete