Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Corvus Cosmetics The Reds and Limited Edition Shadows Swatches


Today, I have swatches of Corvus Cosmetics' The Reds set and some limited edition shades they released.  The Reds is the third installment of their eyeshadow quints.  A full eye look can be achieved with just the shades in that particular set and can definitely be varied.  The other three shadows were a Black Friday GWP, a limited edition shade in Hello Waffle's Visage subscription, and an exclusive shade for the Facebook fan group.

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Chardonnay
Chardonnay:  matte pale pink




Brut Rose
Brut Rose:  satin coral rose




Pinot Noir
Pinot Noir:  crimson with red shimmers




Merlot
Merlot:  merlot with red shimmers




Syrah
Syrah:  aubergine with red and gold shimmers


Chardonnay, Brut Rose, Pinot Noir, Merlot, Syrah




Smoky Topaz
Smoky Topaz:  plum with red shimmers.  This was the GWP for Black Friday which I was unfortunately ineligible for but Noel let me purchase it like a normal eyeshadow.  




Sea Witch
Sea Witch:  ocean green with gold, red, and green shimmers.  This was the exclusive shade that was in Hello Waffle's Little Mermaid inspired Visage.  I knew I needed it and bugged Noel for the longest time about extras lol.




Selkie
Selkie:  navy with gold, green, and red sparkles.  This was the FB group exclusive shade and is very well done.  It looks great over regular primer as well and I'll be using this to complete my blue eyeshadow looks in the future.


Smoky Topaz. Sea Witch, Selkie

I've been loving each and every installment of the quints that Corvus has released.  They are definitely great for lazy mornings when I don't want to think about which shadows look good together.  I know I can just pull those shades out and match.  I am so looking forward to the releases in the new year because Corvus always has great themes and a stellar eyeshadow formula.

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment