Thursday, January 29, 2015

AFK Cosmetics January 2015 CotM Swatch


I have a short swatch post for you guys today!  I finally got the January Color of the Month from AFK Cosmetics because it was inspired by the recently released Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby games.  I got Alpha Sapphire the day it was released and have loved it ever since.  Kyogre is also one of my favorite legendary Pokemon, so it was no contest.  The CotM is inspired by both of the games and features a mishmash of the primary colors of both legendary mascots (red and blue).  Dena also included a free sample with my order, so I will be swatching that as well.

Pictures taken under daylight and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom half)

Potato Girl
Potato Girl:  potato brown with copper shimmers.  This is a color inspired by Attack on Titan character Sasha Braun.  Our first introduction to her character is her boldly eating a potato while being lectured.  This is a perfect color for potato skin.




Alpha and Omega
Alpha and Omega:  shimmery sapphire blue with red and blue sparkles.  I love this color SO much!  I don't wear blues often, but I think I might be able to pull it off (and I must try for the sake of Kyogre!).  I hope Dena makes a sister shade called Omega and Alpha that's a red shadow with blue sparkles!  Or maybe one for ALL the legendaries in the game...

Potato Girl and Alpha and Omega
Alpha and Omega is only available until the end of January, so please pick one up right now!

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment