Friday, December 28, 2012

E.L.F. Nail Polish in Copper

Here's another nail polish review!  Like always, their polishes are inexpensive and these retail for $2 each.  This time I used elf's Copper, which is a brilliant gold shade.

I used two coats and a top coat, but I think one coat may be enough for some people.  The formula is very watery but easy to work with.  I didn't realize this at first because a watery formula coupled with a large, flat brush definitely caused some mistakes.

It's an absolutely gorgeous color though, and after I realized how thin the formula was, I was more wary of wiping off excess.

Also, one of my favorite things about it is that it's a true gold color, but in some lighting, it tends to look rose gold, which is also beautiful.

Overall, great color payoff and good formula; I would definitely recommend.

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment