Monday, November 11, 2019

Notoriously Morbid Punk's Not Dead Tribute Trio and March 2019 Releases Swatches


Welcome back, everyone!  I'm excited to post swatches of Notoriously Morbid's Green Day Tribute Trio and some other products that were released during March!  Unfortunately, these products are no longer available to purchase on the website, but you may find some luck in destash groups.  Notoriously Morbid's current TAT is 10 - 15 business days.  

Disclaimer:  I'm a promoter for Notoriously Morbid and purchased these products using a promoter's discount.

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over Notoriously Morbid Shadow Bind (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Punk's Not Dead

Something Unpredictable
Something Unpredictable:  chartreuse with pink sparkles and green shimmers




Sullen Riot
Sullen Riot:  slate blue with pink sparkles and green shimmers






Bare lips
Rage & Love
Rage & Love on face
Rage & Love:  hot pink with pink and blue shimmers




Weird Novelties
Weird Novelties (Mar '19 CotM):  teal with pink and blue sparkles




Warning Sign
Warning Sign (second Mar '19 CotM):  blood red with green duochrome and gold sparkles. I personally love this one because it's so unique.  I can almost guarantee I don't have anything else in my collection like it!




I was all by myself
I was all by myself (Gift with Purchase):  ice blue with gold sheen and red and green shimmers




Staph of Dominance
Staph of Dominance (Mar '19 Crypt Creation):  beautiful shimmery rose gold blush; swatched heavily over bare skin


Something Unpredictable, Sullen Riot, Rage & Love, Weird Novelties, Warning Sign, I was all by myself, Staph of Dominance

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment