Monday, November 11, 2019

Notoriously Morbid April 2019 Releases Swatches


Hello, everyone!  I have a short swatch post of Notoriously Morbid's April 2019 releases!  Unfortunately, these products are no longer available to purchase on the website, but you may find some luck in destash groups.  Notoriously Morbid's current TAT is 10 - 15 business days.  

Disclaimer:  I'm a promoter for Notoriously Morbid and purchased these products using a promoter's discount.

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over Notoriously Morbid Shadow Bind (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)



I'm Always Shiftin'
I'm Always Shiftin' (Apr '19 CotM):  brick red with blue shimmers




Hangin' with my Peeps
Hangin' with my Peeps (Apr '19 Crypt Creation):  lemon with gold sparkles and green shimmers




Why You so Hex-tra
Why You so Hex-tra (Gift with Purchase):  greige with copper sheen



I'm Always Shiftin', Hangin' with my Peeps, Why You so Hex-tra

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment