Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Notoriously Morbid Easter 2019 Mystic Mystery Bag Swatches


Welcome back, everyone!  I have some swatches of Notoriously Morbid's Easter 2019 releases!  NM released a Mystic Mystery bag full of minis of random Mystics and also had two full sized Mystics made exclusively for the bag.  I purchased two bags to make sure I would get both limited Mystics.  I've only included the new-to-me products in this post as I did get some lipsticks I've already had and felt redundant to post. 

They also released lip scrubs and mystery eyeshadows.  The eyeshadows will be in a separate post as I've been spending the last few months trying to collect as many as I can find.  Anyway, these products are no longer available to purchase on the website, but you may find some luck in destash groups as I have.  Notoriously Morbid's current TAT is 10 - 15 business days.  

Disclaimer:  I'm a promoter for Notoriously Morbid and purchased these products using a promoter's discount.

Pictures taken under LED bulb 





Bare lips
Fire Opal
Fire Opal on face
Fire Opal (Alchemy Changeling): sheer pale pink with pink sparkles and blue shimmers






Positivitea
Positivitea on face
Positivitea:  burnt orange with green sheen






You Bet Shiraz
You Bet Shiraz on face
You Bet Shiraz:  dark berry with pink shimmers




Fluff My Nutter
Fluff My Nutter (Gift with Purchase):  Butterfingers and marshmallow scented balm




Bunny Toots
Bunny Toots:  cotton candy marshmallow lip scrub




Bunny Kisses
Bunny Kisses:  raspberry marshmallow lip scrub




Bunny Snacks
Bunny Snacks:  strawberry jam marshmallow lip scrub


Fire Opal, Positivitea, You Bet Shiraz

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment