Sunday, November 10, 2019

Notoriously Morbid March 2019 Vanishing Cabinet - No, I'm a Veronica Swatches


Happy November, everyone!  As you can tell, I'm extremely behind on my swatches since I'll be swatching Notoriously Morbid's March 2019 Vanishing Cabinet.  It was inspired by Heathers, which I thoroughly enjoyed when I watched it a few years ago.  The VC included four mini eyeshadows and one lip gloss.  NM's current TAT is 10 - 15 business days, but the VC ships on a different schedule.




Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over Notoriously Morbid Shadow Bind (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)




Gently with a Chainsaw
Gently with a Chainsaw:  pale pink with gold sparkles and red shimmers




My Afterlife is so Boring
My Afterlife is so Boring:  greige with gold sparkles and green and red shimmers




You Look Like Hell
You Look Like Hell:  sapphire with silver sparkles and green and red shimmers




Same Difference
Same Difference:  aubergine with gold sparkles and red and green shimmers






Bare lips
Grand IQ
Grand IQ on face
Grand IQ:  semi sheer warm red gloss with god, red, and blue glitter


Gently with a Chainsaw, My Afterlife is so Boring, You Look like Hell, Same Difference, Grand IQ

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment