Thursday, June 15, 2017

Notoriously Morbid May 2017 Vanishing Cabinet - Good, Bad, I'm the Guy with the Gun Swatches


Welcome back, everyone!  I have swatches of Notoriously Morbid's May Vanishing Cabinet today!  I know I'm super late with it, but eh, what's new?  May's VC was inspired by The Evil Dead franchise and is a collaboration with one of the Mavens, Amber.  The VC includes four mini eyeshadows and one deluxe Mystic Matte liquid lipstick.  NM's current TAT is 14 business days, but the VC ships on a different schedule.


Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Gimme Some Sugar
Gimme Some Sugar:  pale orchid with green and red sparkles




Evil Ash
Evil Ash:  chartreuse with gold sparkles and green shimmers




Groovy
Groovy: charcoal blue with gold sparkles and red and green shimmers




Hail to the King, Baby
Hail to the King, Baby:  beautiful eggplant with strong green duochrome and gold sparkles and red 
shimmers






Bare lips
This is my Boomstick!
This is my Boomstick! on face
This is my Boomstick!:  matte gray eggplant; wears down to white base over time


Gimme Some Sugar, Evil Ash, Groovy, Hail to the King Baby, This is my Boomstick!

I quite enjoyed May's VC.  I actually used the entire box in an eye look and was probably one of the most creative/colorful looks I've done.  For my eye looks, you can visit my Instagram @infamousjoe

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment