Thursday, June 15, 2017

Notoriously Morbid May 2017 Crypt Creation Sand & Sun Mystic Matte Swatches


Happy almost-Summer, everyone!  I have a short swatch post of Notoriously Morbid's May 2017 Crypt Creation as well as two Gift with Purchase shadows.  NM's current TAT is 14 business days.

Disclosure:  I'm a promoter for Notoriously Morbid and purchased these products using a promoter discount.

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Eye of the Witch
Eye of the Witch:  semi loose semi sheer pale green with pink sparkles




Tea with Heathens
Tea with Heathens:  mauve with blue sheen and pink and gold sparkles






Bare lips
Sand & Sun
Sand & Sun on face
Sand & Sun:  matte mauve with gold shimmers.  This is a beautiful my lips but better (MLBB) Mystic Matte created by a fellow Maven, Cinthia.  It's so gorgeous and I'm wondering if I should've purchased a backup as I've worn this a few times already.  Hopefully it'll come back as a permanent shade sooner or later!


Eye of the Witch, Tea with Heathens, Sand & Sun

- Jolie ♥

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to get my order so I'll have Tea With Heathens!

    ReplyDelete