Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Innocent + Twisted Alchemy September 2016 Subscription Swatches


I know I've fallen behind on blog posts again, but I'm trying to catch up!  I have swatches of Innocent + Twisted Alchemy's September subscription box!  I+TA's current TAT is 14-18 business days, but the subscription doesn't operate on that schedule and instead ships out around the same time every month.  It's $18/month for three to four mini eyeshadows and a full sized guest indie product.

This month features a theme inspired by Sonata Arctica's "The Boy Who Wanted to be a Real Puppet" and includes four mini eyeshadows and one full size eyeshadow from a guest indie.

Now for a bit of sad news, earlier this week, I+TA announced that they will be discontinuing their subscription box after December 2016.  I've been subscribed for three years and will be sad to see it go.  Getting the package from them each month was such a good surprise and I was always excited to see what was in store.  I'll still be keeping tabs on their new releases and wishing them well :)


Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)



Knife!
Knife!:  white silver with silver sparkles




Master + Puppet
Master + Puppet: golden orange with gold shimmers




Voice of the Master
Voice of the Master:  metallic pink coral with gold and red shimmers




Blind Greed
Blind Greed:  beautiful dark purple with blue and red shimmers




All the Limbs
All the Limbs:  maroon with blue, red, and gold shimmers.  This was a full sized exclusive eyeshadow from MPZ Cosmetics.  I really enjoy their products, especially their duochrome eyeshadows.  However, I don't like their square jars because they tend to get very messy.  I do really recommend checking them out though, they have pretty great deals and most of their products are science themed!

Knife!, Master + Puppet, Voice of the Master, Blind Greed, All the Limbs

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment