Saturday, October 29, 2016

Innocent + Twisted Alchemy October 2016 Subscription Swatches


Welcome back, everyone!  It's almost Halloween, which means I have swatches of Innocent + Twisted Alchemy's October subscription box!  I+TA's current TAT is 14-18 business days, but the subscription doesn't operate on that schedule and instead ships out around the same time every month.  It's $18/month for three to four mini eyeshadows and sometimes a full sized guest indie product.

This month features a theme inspired by I AM GHOST's "The Dead Girl Epilogue: Part I" and includes four mini eyeshadows and one mini lippie slick (lip gloss).

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)

Drifting Melody
Drifting Melody:  sparkly chartreuse




Lost Bliss
Lost Bliss:  pink with gold sparkles and red and green shimmers




Rain Away
Rain Away:  shimmery blue gray




Ghostly
Ghostly:  matte eggplant with blue sparkles






Bare lips
Delicate
Delicate on face
Delicate:  opaque and moisturizing lavender gloss with blue duochrome.  It has a nice, fruity smell.  I'm always pretty impressed with how comfortable I+TA's lip glosses are.  They provide the perfect amount of moisture for me and feel more like a liquid lipstick than just a gloss.  I hope they release more in the future.

Drifting Melody, Lost Bliss, Rain Away, Ghostly, Delicate

This box was a bit more cool toned, which I'm not too used to, but it matches the creepy theme well.  I used Drifting Melody on my lid this week and was surprised at how nice it looked!  I found Ghostly blended really well for such a dark matte shade.  There are only two more months left for this subscription and I recommend getting them!

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment