Tuesday, June 28, 2016

1UP Box RPG vs. Super Geek Box HERO vs. Loot Crate POWER vs. Loot Anime UNITY May 2016 Subscription


Sorry everyone, this post has been super delayed!  I've been dealing with packing for a move and haven't found time to post this up.  I've already received all my boxes for June as well, so hopefully I put that post up once I'm all settled in :)


1UP RPG

Cute Assassin's Creed shirt

Sylvanas Pop figure!  I actually wanted to buy this for myself, so I'm glad I got it in a box.

Viking's pin, though it reminds me of Skyrim



Fallout bookmark

Assassin's Creed Emoji stickers

RPG picture

RPG pin


Super Geek Hero

Zelda and Adventure Time shirt

Captain America plush

Superman air freshener

YOLO sweatband

Slowpoke and Flash crossover poster

Cute Dead Link mousepad

Hero pin


Loot Crate Power

Warcraft shirt

The Hulk figure (I'll be giving this away)

Infinity Gauntlet Oven Mitt (has since been recalled for being flammable)

Shenron plush (I love him!)

Power magazine

Power pin

Power box


Loot Anime Unity

Yokai Watch Nate shirt

Awesome Goku Funko Pop

Chiko plush

Fullmetal Alchemist Doormat

Unity poster

Feather charms

Unity reversible box

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment