Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Shiro Cosmetics Black Friday 2015 Swatches


Okay, I know I'm supposed to be catching up on posts and this one says "Black Friday", but I'm not as late as it seems!  I made a Shiro order during their Black Friday sale and picked up almost all the discontinuing Minecraft shades as well as several other newly released goodies.  I picked up the CotM (Senpai Noticed Me!), the new trio based on tree puns, and two Femme Fatale shades.  There was also a GWP for retail employees during the holiday season again.

Before I received my order, Shiro came out with their new CotM called "Sugar Plum Harry", so I emailed and asked if it could be added on.  My order shipped the next day and the owner, Caitlin, emailed me back saying it wasn't added on, but since I emailed before shipping, she would ship it to me for free :)  After I received my package, I noticed some leaky jars due to sifter stickers not applied correctly and a missing shadows as well.  I emailed Caitlin yet again and she apologized and shipped out the missing shadow and some extra labels for me :)  She's an absolute delight to communicate with and always responded promptly even though it was the holiday weekend.

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.
Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.:  mustard with gold shimmers




The Red Gallows
The Red Gallows:  matte burgundy




Gift of Toadstool
Gift of Toadstool:  beautiful dark brown base with purple sparkles and green shimmers




Silver Apple
Silver Apple:  cool pink base with blue shimmers.  This is from Femme Fatale and is a lot more cool toned than their famous "Candied Apple".




Temporal Shift
Temporal Shift:  shimmery antique gold.  This one is from Femme Fatale as well and is gorgeous with an amazingly creamy formula.




Sugar Plum Harry
Sugar Plum Harry:  lavender with blue sparkles.  


Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha., The Red Gallows, Gift of Toadstool, Silver Apple, Temporal Shift, Sugar Plum Harry




The Anguished Sighs of Retail Employees
The Anguished Sighs of Retail Employees:  ocean blue with pink sparkles




Grow Home Douglas, You're Trunk
Grow Home Douglas, You're Trunk:  olivey mustard with gold and copper shimmers




Leaf Me Alone, I'm Pine
Leaf Me Alone, I'm Pine:  matte emerald




If You Bough Out Now, I'll Never Fir-Give You
If You Bough Out Now, I'll Never Fir-Give You:  aubergine with tons of silver sparkles and red and green shimmers




Senpai Noticed Me
Senpai Noticed Me:  satin cool pink blush


The Anguished Sighs of Retail Employees, Grow Home Douglas You're Trunk, Leaf Me Alone I'm Pine, If You Bough Out Now I'll Never Fir-Give You, Senpai Noticed Me

- Jolie ♥

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I like Silver Apple and If You Bough Out Now, I'll Never Fir-Give You! *_*

    ReplyDelete