Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Notoriously Morbid ManBearPig and Mystic Matte Juju Swatches


I have a small Notoriously Morbid swatch post for you today!  I bought some restocked shadows, August's CotM, and received the GWP as well.  The GWP was ManBearPig from South Park, Colorado and was released along with the other State of Fear shadows.  

Pictures taken under daylight bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Glue (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


ManBearPig
ManBearPig:  plum with green and red shimmers




The Power of the Wish
The Power of the Wish:  matte green.  This was my free sample and a sneak peek into the new upcoming wave of the Slay Me mattes!




Lizard on a Window Pane
Lizard on a Window Pane:  beautiful oat shadow with strong green duochrome.  This was previously out of stock for a long time because NM couldn't get one of the ingredients.  I'm glad they finally got it because this shadow was one of my favorites and I've been waiting for it to come back!




13 Black Rainbows
13 Black Rainbows:  black shadow with TONS of rainbow sparkles




Juju
Juju:  matte medium pink.  This was the CotM for August and the first ever Mystic Matte CotM!  I really like the color and think it's a surprisingly flattering pink on me.  I hope NM does more Mystic Matte CotMs because I love lip products :D


ManBearPig, The Power of the Wish, Lizard on a Window Pane, 13 Black Rainbows, Juju

This was a smaller haul than I'm used to but I enjoyed everything!  I still need help with matte shadows though, especially bright matte shadows.  Hopefully I'll find some inspiration because they're too pretty to not be used!  I also hope Juju becomes permanent someday because it's gorgeous and I love the Mystic Matte formula.  I recently received my order of the Ancient Mystic Mattes (metallic matte lipsticks) and can't wait to swatch them for you!

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment