Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Geek Chic Cosmetics Black Moon Bunny and Joysticks Swatches


Welcome back!  I feel like it's been awhile since my last Geek Chic haul.  I couldn't resist after they debuted their newest Joysticks because they were all sciencey and some of them were Doctor Who themed!  I also picked up the CotM and highlighter samples in that order to try out.

Pictures taken under daylight bulb and swatched over Geek Chic Power Up Primer


Black Moon Bunny
Black Moon Bunny:  black base with tons of pink sparkle




Power Up Primer
Power Up Primer:  this is a tacky primer Geek Chic came out with awhile back that I've been interested in.  I've only tried it once and put a thin layer on my lids before eyeshadow.  Unfortunately, my eyeshadow creased almost right away and faded after an hour or two.  I was very disappointed but I'm looking to keep trying in case the first time was a fluke.  




Petrichor
Petrichor:  blue toned highlighter with silver sparkles




Aurora Borealis
Aurora Borealis:  silver highlighter with green sparkles




Flamingo Love Nest
Flamingo Love Nest:  pink highlighter with gold sparkles




Pale Blue Dot
Pale Blue Dot:  clear balm with beautiful pale blue shimmers




Goodbye Sweetie
Goodbye Sweetie:  gorgeous semi sheer rose champagne lipstick




Fire Flower
Fire Flower:  extremely opaque pink toned red




Time and Relative Dimension in Space
Time and Relative Dimension in Space:  opaque cerulean


Black Moon Bunny, Petrichor, Aurora Borealis, Flamingo Love Nest, Pale Blue Dot, Goodbye Sweetie, Fire Flower, Time and Relative Dimension in Space

As usual, I really like Geek Chic's Joystick formula, they've been one of my favorite indie lipstick formulas since I got into indies.  I really love their packaging as well, it's always really creative and wraps around the whole tube.  Hopefully they release more colors in the future!

- Jolie 3

No comments:

Post a Comment