Thursday, March 5, 2020

Notoriously Morbid January 2020 Vanishing Cabinet - Notoriously Momoa Swatches


Hello, everyone!  I have swatches of Notoriously Morbid's first Vanishing Cabinet of 2020.  It was inspired by Jason Momoa.  The doubling VC included two full sized eyeshadows, one highlighter, one bronzer, a Mystic Matte, and a Room & Body Spray (new product).  NM's current TAT is 3 - 5 business days, but the VC ships on a different schedule.




Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over Notoriously Morbid Shadow Bind (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Victim of the Wraith
Victim of the Wraith:  brown with green duochrome and gold sparkles and red shimmers




Devil to the Crown
Devil to the Crown:  dark purple with red and blue shimmers




Moon of my Life
Moon of my Life:  cream highlight with gold sparkles and red and green shimmers; swatched heavily over bare skin




Permission to Come Aboard
Permission to Come Aboard (Glowing Body & Face Bronzer):  tawny bronzer with gold, red, and green sparkles; swatched heavily over bare skin






Bare lips
I Live, I Love, I Slay
I Live, I Love, I Slay on face
I Live, I Love, I Slay:  matte tawny




Lumberflannel
Lumberflannel (Room & Body Spray):  blueberries, apples, pineapple, cinnamon, vanilla, fir, and cedar wood shavings


Victim of the Wraith, Devil to the Crown, Moon of my Life, Permission to Come Aboard, I Live I Love I Slay

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment