Thursday, March 5, 2020

Notoriously Morbid December 2019 Vanishing Cabinet - Distant Lands Swatches


Welcome back, everyone!  I'm very excited to share swatches of Notoriously Morbid's December 2019 Vanishing Cabinet.  It was inspired by one of my favorite cartoons, Adventure Time.  The doubling VC included two full sized eyeshadows, one Face & Body Glitter Gel (new product), one lip gloss, one Sinister Sprite, and one Lip Jelly (new product).  NM's current TAT is 3 - 5 business days, but the VC ships on a different schedule.




Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over Notoriously Morbid Shadow Bind (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)





Puncha Yo Buns
Puncha Yo Buns:  blue with silver glitter and green and red sparkles




Suck out Your Eyeballs
Suck out Your Eyeballs:  dark purple with red shimmers




Oh my Glob. What the Lump?
Oh my Glob. What the Lump?:  self-adhesive iridescent pink and yellow glitter






Bare lips
This is UNACCEPTABLE
This is UNACCEPTABLE on face
This is UNACCEPTABLE (Cosmic Gloss):  warm yellow gloss; lemon scent






Makin' Bacon Pancakes
Makin' Bacon Pancakes on face
Makin' Bacon Pancakes (Sinister Sprite):  sheer brown balm; maple syrup scent






All My Jokes are Cries for Help
All My Jokes are Cries for Help on face
All My Jokes are Cries for Help (Lip Jelly):  sheer red lip oil; bubblegum scent


Puncha Yo Buns, Suck out Your Eyeballs, Oh my Glob. What the Lump?, This is UNACCEPTABLE, Makin' Bacon Pancakes, All My Jokes are Cries for Help

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment