Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Notoriously Morbid November and December 2019 Releases Swatches


Hello, everyone!  I have swatches of Notoriously Morbid's November and December 2019 releases.  Some of these products ended up being holy grails and daily use products, so I'm sad that they only had a limited run.  If there's a chance I can vote them back, I definitely will!  Unfortunately, these products are no longer available to purchase on the website, but you may find some luck in destash groups.  Notoriously Morbid's current TAT is 3 - 5 business days.  

Disclaimer:  I'm a promoter for Notoriously Morbid and purchased these products using a promoter's discount.

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over Notoriously Morbid Shadow Bind (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Half Goddess, Half Hell
Half Goddess, Half Hell (Nov'19 CotM):  dark green base with purple and blue sparkles




City Slickz
City Slickz (Nov/Dec '19 Crypt Creation):  charcoal base with tons of gold, green, and red multichrome sparkles.  This has been one of my go-to shadows and makes an easy one shadow look.  I've used it so many times when I was in a rush for work and have gotten several compliments for the effortless smoky eye it creates.




100% that Grinch
100% that Grinch (GWP):  semi loose mint with pink to copper to purple multichrome flakes




Shame Exists Because of Me
Shame Exists Because of Me (GWP):  dusty purple with gold sparkles and red and green shimmers




In Your Darkest Dreams
In Your Darkest Dreams (Nov/Dec '19 Crypt Creation):  copper to purple multichrome liner.  This liner is also one of my go-tos!  It's less intense than Ceremonial, so I use it when I don't want a full black liner since this one looks gray from afar.  It's also extremely durable!  It didn't budge with soap and water scrubbing, budged a bit with makeup wipe scrubbing, then finally came off with lots of Micellar water scrubbing.






Bare lips
I am not Complete
I am not Complete on face
I am Not Complete (Nov/Dec '19 Crypt Creation):  moderately opaque silver





Drawn that Way
Drawn that Way on face
Drawn that Way (Nov/Dec '19 Crypt Creation):  slight metallic true red with red shimmers.  It's absolutely beautiful and the perfect holiday color.


Half Goddess Half Hell, City Slickz, 100% that Grinch, Shame Exists Because of Me, In Your Darkest Dreams, I am Not Complete, Drawn that Way

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment