Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Dawn Eyes Cosmetics Bump in the Night 2018 Swatches


Welcome back, everyone!  I have swatches of Dawn Eyes Cosmetics' Bump in the night Halloween 2018 collection.  

Disclaimer: I'm an affiliate of Dawn Eyes Cosmetics and purchased these products with my own money.  You can use my affiliate code 'INFAMOUSJOE' for 15% off of your order.

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over Notoriously Morbid Shadow Bind (top/left half) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right half)


Cat's Eye
Cat's Eye:  metallic gold




I'm Melting!
I'm Melting!:  grass green with green sparkles




Jekyll Lantern
Jekyll Lantern:  pumpkin with gold sparkles and red shimmers




Bloodlust
Bloodlust:  dark red with red sparkles




Toil & Trouble
Toil & Trouble:  plum with strong blue shimmers




The Dark One
The Dark One:  black with strong gold and red sparkles


Cat's Eye, I'm Melting!, Jekyll Lantern, Bloodlust, Toil & Trouble, The Dark One

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment