Thursday, June 14, 2018

Notoriously Morbid Gallow's Hill and Dear Boss Swatches


Hello, everyone!  Recently, Notoriously Morbid has been re-releasing revamped versions of their older, discontinued products.  I'm really happy because those older collections were some of my favorites and I'm excited to see them come back better than ever!  Today, I'll have swatches of the Gallow's Hill eyeshadows and the Dear Boss face products.

The current TAT is 5 - 7 business days and 12 - 14 business days for orders containing a pre-order product.

Disclaimer:  I'm a promoter for Notoriously Morbid and purchased these products using a promoter's discount.

Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched over ELF Glitter Primer (top/left) and ELF Essential Primer (bottom/right)


More Weight
More Weight:  dark taupe with silver sparkles and red and green shimmers




Speak to the Devil
Speak to the Devil:  tawny with gold sheen and green shimmers




I am Afflicted
I am Afflicted:  burgundy with red and gold shimmers




Cry Innocent
Cry Innocent: plum with blue, red, and gold shimmers




No More a Witch
No More a Witch:  beautiful dark forest green with gold and red shimmers


More Weight, Speak to the Devil, I am Afflicted, Cry Innocent, No More a Witch




Burden
Burden:  ivory highlighter with gold and red shimmers; swatched heavily over bare skin




Agony
Agony:  pink blush with gold and red shimmers; swatched heavily over bare skin




Misery
Misery:  purple blush with gold and red shimmers;  swatched heavily over bare skin




Demise
Demise:  rose blush with pink shimmers; swatched heavily over bare skin




Woe
Woe:  matte burnt orange blush


Burden, Agony, Misery, Demise, Woe

I think these products made a really strong comeback!  I strongly recommend picking up No More a Witch from Gallow's Hill and all of the Dear Boss products.  Agony was one of the first products I ever got from Notoriously Morbid and was such a gorgeous blush.  I also love how there are darker face products that would suit darker skin tones as well.

Please let me know what you picked up!

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment