Thursday, June 14, 2018

Corvus Cosmetics East of the Sun and West of the Moon Highlighter Swatches


Welcome back, everyone!  Sorry for the long hiatus, but there were a lot of personal things to take care of.  I have a LOT of posts to catch up on, so please stay tuned!  

Today, I have swatches of Corvus Cosmetics' highlighters from their collaboration with Arcana Wildcraft, Blooddrop Clothing & Fineries, and Nui Cobalt Designs.  It's inspired by East of the Sun and West of the Moon.  I also have swatches of several other highlighters that I picked up from destashes. 

Unfortunately, Corvus Cosmetics closed a few weeks ago.  I highly recommend picking up their highlighters if you see any in destashes.  The highlighters are all extremely beautiful and blendable!

 Disclaimer:  I was an affiliate for Corvus Cosmetics and purchased these products using a promoter's discount.




 Pictures taken under LED bulb and swatched heavily over bare skin



White Bear
White Bear:  white with silver and blue shimmers




The North Wind
The North Wind:  pale pink with red and green shimmers




The East Wind
The East Wind:  ivory with green and gold shimmers




The West Wind
The West Wind:  lavender with silver, green, and red shimmers




The South Wind
The South Wind:  copper with gold and red shimmers.  This highlighter in particular I found to be very creamy and silky.


White Bear, The North Wind, The East Wind, The West Wind, The South Wind



Miscellaneous Highlighters


Acropolis
Acropolis:  pale yellow with green shimmers




Fairy Lights
Fairy Lights:  blue with green shimmers




Rose all Day
Rose all Day:  pink with gold and red shimmers


Acropolis, Fairy Lights, Rose all Day

Well, there we have it - the last highlighters from Corvus Cosmetics.  I'm going to miss that company dearly since they made some of my everyday eyeshadows, but I should have enough backup products to last me awhile!

- Jolie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment